What is Uconnect®?
If you’ve been looking at purchasing a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM, you have probably taken notice of the Uconnect® system. So what is Uconnect® and what exactly does it do? It’s a connectivity system available on CDJR models that offers the latest features. Drivers can access navigation, entertainment, hands-free calling, messaging and more during their Taylor drives. If you’re looking for an advanced connectivity platform for you and your vehicle, Uconnect® has you covered. Let’s explore all it has to offer, courtesy of Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor.
What are the Uconnect® Features?
Enjoy a suite of features that come along with the Uconnect® system. You and your passengers will get more from each moment in your car thanks to the advanced connectivity and great entertainment features of Uconnect®. With this platform, you can expect to find the following features:
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: Connect with your vehicle no matter where you are once you have combined these features. Find your vehicle location, remotely start your car, and even send directions from your phone straight to your Uconnect® system.
- Audio Options: Find and play the music you want through various audio options. SiriusXM™, Bluetooth® streaming, and HD Radio™ are all available for you to use. Connect up to ten devices so everyone can join in on the fun.
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: Browse the internet, check your email, and more from up to 50 feet away from your vehicle with built-in Wi-Fi®. Try out this feature through a trial version, or take part in the day passes or subscription services.
- Voice-Command: Voice-command allows you to make calls, reply to text messages, set up navigation, select music without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Navigation: When you opt for the Uconnect® Navigation package, you’ll have the benefit of 3-D generated maps with turn-by-turn navigation, so you can easily find your way to Taylor, TX’s best restaurants and beautiful parks. SiriusXM® Traffic Plus and Travel Link can also give you a boost with up-to-date weather and traffic reports.
- Entertainment: Access the Uconnect® Theater in larger CDJR models so you and your passengers can game, watch movies, or go online on one of the dual 10-inch touchscreens. Connect your Apple and Android device through Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
Can You Turn Uconnect® Off?
While the Uconnect® system is always on when your vehicle is on, you are able to turn off or mute certain aspects of the platform if you want to. The radio, for instance, can be muted and the screen can be turned off. You can turn off text message alerts by hitting the “Phone” button, saying “setup, incoming SMS message announcement” and responding “yes” when asked if you want it turned off. Simply select the aspects you want on or off, and address those accordingly. Should you have any more questions about shutting off Uconnect®, don’t hesitate to ask the team at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor.
Explore Uconnect® at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor
If you’re interested in upgrading to a CDJR vehicle with Uconnect®, you can find a variety of equipped vehicles at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor. If you have any questions regarding Uconnect®, or any vehicles or services we offer, please feel free to contact us today. Be sure to take a look at Jeep Cherokee interior features to see where Uconnect® comes into play!
More From Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor
How much can a 2020 RAM 1500 tow? Enough to earn a Best-In-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. When outfitted with the proper equipment, a RAM 1500 can tow up to 12,750 pounds. Whether you’re hauling equipment to the Georgetown jobsite or towing a camper for a weekend getaway in Cameron, the RAM 1500 towing…
Some vehicles are available in one trim and you can add packages to that trim. Others offer just one or two trim level choices. The 2020 Jeep Cherokee, by contrast, provides you five trim models and three unique packages you can add to select trims for impressive customization potential. At Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor, we’re here to…
If you’re shopping near Georgetown for a sturdy and reliable pickup truck, look no further than the light-duty 2020 RAM 1500. This dependable vehicle offers six trim levels providing a diverse variety of features suitable for drivers of all stripes. Learn more about the new RAM 1500 trim levels below! Learn MoreNew RAM 1500 Contact…