What is Uconnect®?
If you’ve been looking at purchasing a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM, you have probably taken notice of the Uconnect® system. So what is Uconnect® and what exactly does it do? It’s a connectivity system available on CDJR models that offers the latest features. Drivers can access navigation, entertainment, hands-free calling, messaging and more during their Taylor drives. If you’re looking for an advanced connectivity platform for you and your vehicle, Uconnect® has you covered. Let’s explore all it has to offer, courtesy of Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor.
What are the Uconnect® Features?
Enjoy a suite of features that come along with the Uconnect® system. You and your passengers will get more from each moment in your car thanks to the advanced connectivity and great entertainment features of Uconnect®. With this platform, you can expect to find the following features:
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: Connect with your vehicle no matter where you are once you have combined these features. Find your vehicle location, remotely start your car, and even send directions from your phone straight to your Uconnect® system.
- Audio Options: Find and play the music you want through various audio options. SiriusXM™, Bluetooth® streaming, and HD Radio™ are all available for you to use. Connect up to ten devices so everyone can join in on the fun.
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: Browse the internet, check your email, and more from up to 50 feet away from your vehicle with built-in Wi-Fi®. Try out this feature through a trial version, or take part in the day passes or subscription services.
- Voice-Command: Voice-command allows you to make calls, reply to text messages, set up navigation, select music without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Navigation: When you opt for the Uconnect® Navigation package, you’ll have the benefit of 3-D generated maps with turn-by-turn navigation, so you can easily find your way to Taylor, TX’s best restaurants and beautiful parks. SiriusXM® Traffic Plus and Travel Link can also give you a boost with up-to-date weather and traffic reports.
- Entertainment: Access the Uconnect® Theater in larger CDJR models so you and your passengers can game, watch movies, or go online on one of the dual 10-inch touchscreens. Connect your Apple and Android device through Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
Can You Turn Uconnect® Off?
While the Uconnect® system is always on when your vehicle is on, you are able to turn off or mute certain aspects of the platform if you want to. The radio, for instance, can be muted and the screen can be turned off. You can turn off text message alerts by hitting the “Phone” button, saying “setup, incoming SMS message announcement” and responding “yes” when asked if you want it turned off. Simply select the aspects you want on or off, and address those accordingly. Should you have any more questions about shutting off Uconnect®, don’t hesitate to ask the team at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor.
Explore Uconnect® at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor
If you’re interested in upgrading to a CDJR vehicle with Uconnect®, you can find a variety of equipped vehicles at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor. If you have any questions regarding Uconnect®, or any vehicles or services we offer, please feel free to contact us today. Be sure to take a look at Jeep Cherokee interior features to see where Uconnect® comes into play!
More From Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor
You’re navigating the roads of Georgetown in your RAM 1500 when suddenly, you notice an amber light pop up on your dashboard – what do you do? Luckily, learning how to reset check engine light on RAM 1500 models is not difficult. However, it might be a sign that it’s time to head to the…
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway when properly equipped with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, the eTorque system, and rear-wheel drive. But that’s not all! RAM 1500 gas mileage is sure to impress with best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy as well. Explore RAM 1500 fuel economy with the team…
F Whether you’re headed to your office in Georgetown, or the trails near Cameron, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee interior offers drivers the comfort and convenience features you’ll need to stay content and connected. Explore the Jeep Cherokee inside and out before you get behind the wheel at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor. Contact Us New Inventory Jeep Cherokee Interior…