Things to Do in Taylor, TX | Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor
The best things to do in Taylor, TX offer everything from hikes through the park to a unique look at the Lone Star State’s history. Just a few highlights would have to include:
- Visiting the Historic Downtown Area
- Taking in a Show at the Howard Theatre
- Getting Active at a Public Park
- Learning Texas History at the Moody Museum
- Enjoying a Drink at the Texas Beer Company Taproom
Don’t Miss These Fun Things to do in Taylor, TX
- Visit the Historic Downtown Area: Taylor’s historic 9-block downtown district is crowded with artisan boutiques, fantastic restaurants, and locally owned stores. If you’re looking for a more interesting shopping experience than your average mall can provide, try taking a look.
- Take in a Show at the Howard Theatre: This is one of Taylor’s most notable buildings, and it’s been revitalized to combine historical charm and charisma with modern moviegoing fun. You can even hire it out for private parties and play from your own DVDs or games consoles.
- Get Active at a Public Park: You’ll find a great range of public parks across Taylor, so there’s no excuse for not getting some fresh air. You’ll find basketball courts, swimming pools, and playscapes for burning off energy, plus sports fields for baseball, softball, soccer, and football.
- Learn Texas History at the Moody Museum: If the weather isn’t quite nice enough to stroll through a public park, why not take advantage of the Moody Museum and learn how the local community helped shape the legacy of Texas’ youngest governor?
- Enjoy a Drink at the Texas Beer Company Taproom: Set in downtown’s McCrory-Timmerman building, the Texas Beer Company Taproom allows you to sample their delicious brews while enjoying sets from local museums each week and plenty of other fun community events.
Find Out More About Top Taylor Attractions by Visiting Our Showroom
Whether you want to test drive one a new RAM 1500 or Jeep Cherokee, or talk about our favorite local hotspots, Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor is the place to turn. Feel free to contact us today to find out about things to do around Taylor, TX.
Image credit: https://www.ci.taylor.tx.us/265/Main-Street-Program