2021 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Specs & Information
There’s hardly a better truck to tackle Georgetown and Cameron roads than the new 2021 RAM 1500. But with so many RAM 1500 trim configurations available, how do you know which one is right for you? We here at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor are here to help you with your decision-making process! Our RAM 1500 inventory includes plenty of fantastic choices, among them the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel. What is the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel? What are the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel specs and RAM 1500 EcoDiesel mpg figures? Learn all that and more below!
RAM EcoDiesel Specs: What You Need to Know
The RAM EcoDiesel specs and performance have you covered, whether you’re looking to commute more efficiently or get more done on-the-job in College Station. What exactly can you expect in terms of the 2021 RAM EcoDiesel MPG specs? Here’s everything you need to know:
- Engine: Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve diesel 3.0L V-6 engine
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
- Output: 260 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Efficiency: 21 MPG city / 29 MPG highway
Whether you spring for a sleek black RAM 1500, a sporty red RAM 1500, or a classic gray RAM 1500, choosing the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel will be sure to help you save on fuel while looking at the part.
RAM EcoDiesel Towing Capacity
Along with plenty of power, this RAM offers an impressive towing capacity plus versatility and strength to efficiently help haul equipment wherever in or around Temple your travels take you. The RAM EcoDiesel towing capacity is an impressive 12,560 pounds when properly equipped. You can also expect tons of towing and safety features to help ensure seamless handling for you, no matter what.
RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Reviews
The RAM 1500 EcoDiesel isn’t just favored by us here at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor. It’s also been widely praised by critics for its towing ease, comfort, and quality:
- Kelley Blue Book: “Towing with the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel is a breeze. We took out a 5,100-pound trailer behind a Laramie Longhorn, and power delivery and transmission shift points were spot on. Visibility was very good, and we were happy with the size of the side mirrors – which isn’t something to be taken for granted. The rest of the driving experience with the Ram EcoDiesel is just as good as with the entire Ram 1500 line: The ride is comfortable, the interior offers luxury-like materials and quality, and the class-leading tech is easy to use.”
- Car and Driver: “This is clearly the best Ram EcoDiesel ever, and overall, this new wave of diesel-powered half-tons are a compelling option for full-size pickup buyers.”
Now that you’ve read the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel reviews, it’s time to find the perfect RAM EcoDiesel truck for you today here at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor! Our friendly sales staff is ready to help answer your questions, and our finance team can help you understand the car lease or loan process.
Your Next RAM EcoDiesel Awaits at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor!
Now that you’ve had a chance to dive into the RAM EcoDiesel MPG and specs, we invite you to visit us at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor when safe and convenient to test-drive this rarified RAM diesel light-duty truck. We can’t wait to have you! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions along the way!
More from Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor
Power, speed, and attitude are the primary ingredients of any muscle car, and color is a critical part of that. Your Challenger needs to reflect your chosen attitude with purpose, so Dodge Challenger colors have always been meant to convey a wide range of styles. Below, we’ll go over the Dodge Challenger exterior colors…
The JL generation of Jeep Wrangler includes an awesome array of paint options. From the wild to the subtle, we’ll go over the many Jeep Wrangler colors below. If you have any questions about new Jeep Wrangler colors, or any other aspect of the Jeep Wrangler, be sure to get in touch with us…
There’s a RAM 1500 for everyone, thanks to the RAM 1500 trim levels. The RAM 1500 trims include such well-respected names as the RAM 1500 Big Horn and RAM 1500 Laramie, both of which make for excellent cruisers and working vehicles in the Georgetown and Cameron areas. Here at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor we offer information and…