2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
Some vehicles are available in one trim and you can add packages to that trim. Others offer just one or two trim level choices. The 2020 Jeep Cherokee, by contrast, provides you five trim models and three unique packages you can add to select trims for impressive customization potential. At Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor, we’re here to help you research the Jeep Cherokee so you can understand all your trim level choices and financing options.
Compare 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trims
Want to know what the 2020 Jeep Cherokee trim levels are? Here’s a brief overview of what each one provides. Whether you prefer a Jeep Cherokee with 2WD for cost-effectiveness or a Jeep Cherokee 4×4, all trims except the 4×4 only Trailhawk offer you flexibility. Learn more about how the new Jeep Cherokee could be perfect for your Georgetown driving needs by contacting Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor. The same can be said for the 2021 Cherokee trims!
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude: With a standard 180-hp four-cylinder engine, a standard backup camera, a 7-inch Uconnect® infotainment system with smartphone integration, and durable cloth upholstery — and not to mention standard alloy wheels and body-color exterior door handles and mirrors — this Jeep Cherokee trim level is well-equipped, especially for an entry-level model.
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus: The Latitude Plus adds contrasting cloth and leatherette upholstery, a power driver’s seat, and push-button start, among other features.
- Jeep Cherokee Limited: With a standard Uconnect® 8.4 touchscreen infotainment system, heated front seats and leather seating surfaces throughout, plus safety features such as blind spot monitoring and even a rear power tailgate, this trim comes with ample luxuries, standard.
- Jeep Cherokee Overland: Boasting a standard 271-hp six-cylinder engine, heated and ventilated front seats, and an available turbocharged four-cylinder engine, the Overland trim is the ultimate in luxury in the 2020 Cherokee lineup.
- Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk: What the Overland trim is for luxury, the Trailhawk trim is for off-roading capability. This Jeep Cherokee 4×4 trim provides a standard off-road-optimized suspension, skid plates, and much more that makes it ideal for going off the beaten path in Cameron.
Compare 2020 Jeep Cherokee Packages
- Upland Appearance Package: This package, available on Latitude models, adds black exterior accents, including black 17-inch alloy wheels. Interior silver anodized finishes and Viper Blue interior upholstery accents are also included.
- Altitude Black-Out Appearance Package: This package, available on Latitude Plus models, adds several interior accents and black exterior accents, including black 18-inch alloy wheels.
- High Altitude Black-Out Appearance Package: This package, available on Limited models, adds unique granite crystal accents, including 19-inch painted granite crystal wheels, grille surrounds, and roof rails. Inside, you’ll find unique Tungsten-accented black leather seating surfaces.
Learn More About the Jeep Cherokee Configurations
Ready to learn more about Jeep Cherokee trims? At Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor, we’re here to help all Cameron customers find the ideal new vehicle! Contact us for additional assistance researching or comparing Jeep Cherokee configurations. We’re happy to help!
More from Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor
Power, speed, and attitude are the primary ingredients of any muscle car, and color is a critical part of that. Your Challenger needs to reflect your chosen attitude with purpose, so Dodge Challenger colors have always been meant to convey a wide range of styles. Below, we’ll go over the Dodge Challenger exterior colors…
The JL generation of Jeep Wrangler includes an awesome array of paint options. From the wild to the subtle, we’ll go over the many Jeep Wrangler colors below. If you have any questions about new Jeep Wrangler colors, or any other aspect of the Jeep Wrangler, be sure to get in touch with us…
There’s a RAM 1500 for everyone, thanks to the RAM 1500 trim levels. The RAM 1500 trims include such well-respected names as the RAM 1500 Big Horn and RAM 1500 Laramie, both of which make for excellent cruisers and working vehicles in the Georgetown and Cameron areas. Here at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor we offer information and…