2018 Ram 2500 Towing Capacity
If you’re in need of superior towing power in Cameron, you’ve likely come across the 2018 Ram 2500. As a heavy duty truck, the 2500 is designed to haul larger equipment or more cargo to complete even your toughest jobs. Read on to learn how the towing capacity of the Ram 2500 differs between its three engine options to see which is the right choice for you.
How Much Can a Ram 2500 Tow?
- Even with its standard engine, the Ram 2500 achieves a hefty maximum towing capacity of 13,890 pounds and a maximum payload capacity of 3,060 pounds.
- With the 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine, this Ram truck has a Best-In-Class max towing capacity of 16,320 pounds and a 3,990-pound max payload capacity.
- If you’re in need of even more power, choose the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine, which grants the Ram 2500 with a max towing capacity of 17,980 pounds, and a max payload capacity of 3,160 pounds.
Ram 2500 Engine Specs
- Standard: The Ram 2500 comes with a standard 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine with Variable Valve Timing that delivers 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- Upgrade: The upgraded engine is a 6.4L HEMI® V8 that delivers best-in-class gas 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel: Finally, the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine delivers a whopping 370 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque.
Ready to Experience the 2018 Ram 2500 Towing Capacity?
If you think the Ram 2500 might be the right vehicle for you, feel free to make the trip from Georgetown to our Taylor dealership to see it in person. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about the abilities of this model, or show you any other models from our lineup that might suit your needs. Contact us today at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor to set up a test drive, or learn more about the 2500 by seeing how it compares to the Ford F-250. Be sure to take a look at Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity if you would like to take your search in a different direction!
More From Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor:
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway when properly equipped with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, the eTorque system, and rear-wheel drive. But that’s not all! RAM 1500 gas mileage is sure to impress with best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy as well. Explore RAM 1500 fuel economy with the team…
Whether you’re headed to your office in Georgetown, or the trails near Cameron, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee interior offers drivers the comfort and convenience features you’ll need to stay content and connected. Explore the Jeep Cherokee inside and out before you get behind the wheel at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor. Contact Us New Inventory Jeep Cherokee Interior Dimensions…
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity lets you handle up to 7,200 pounds, and that means it’s ready to take on your every adventure. Choose between four available high-performance engines for your Georgetown drives when you take a look at our new model inventory of Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs for sale at Nyle Maxwell CDJR of Taylor! More About…